Support

Account

Home Forums ACF PRO Run function after option page is saved (ACF PRO 5.1.5)

Solving

Run function after option page is saved (ACF PRO 5.1.5)

• I need to run a function after the options page is saved. But as the acf/save_post is only supporting a priority of 10 at the moment I can’t really successfully run a function after the Options page are saved and values stored in the DB. Let me know if I’m wrong, but earlier I could use act/save_post with a priority of 20 to successfully achieve this..

I’ve noticed a note from version 5.1.1 “* Core: Reverted acf_save_post function back to an action with priority of 10.”.

Elliot whats your thoughts on this acf/save_post priority dilemma? Could you add back the option to use a priority value of 20? Would be very appreciated…

(Apart from this I successfully run the ACF PRO 5.1.5 without any issues.. Great job!)

• Hmm, an update is that this only seems to be happening when running the installation locally.. Investigating further..

• Hi @emilolsson,

Thank you for the feedback 🙂

You are right acf/save_post is only supporting a priority of 10 at the moment you can’t run a function afterwards.

Your concerns have also been passed to Elliot for consideration.

If you could offer more information on the function you want to run after the options page is saved, I can offer a workaround.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Run function after option page is saved (ACF PRO 5.1.5)’ is closed to new replies.