Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues REST API Options Endpoint

Solving

REST API Options Endpoint

• I can’t find anywhere that shows what the endpoint for the Options fields using the WP REST API.

I’m working on transitioning to just use ACF PRO now that it supports the REST API similar to how ACF to REST API did. But the aforementioned plugin brought in endpoints for accessing the fields within the Options page and from what I can tell, ACF alone doesn’t create endpoints for the Options page.

/wp-json/acf/v3/options/options is what ACF to REST API used for the Options page.

• Would be good to get an answer for this. Seems odd that ACF would release an update to support the API like ACF to REST API did, while breaking the former plugin in the process when that’s what people have been using without replicating how it was being used so the transition would be seamless.

• Having the same problem here, it doesn’t make any sense

• I’m having the same problem, apparently it’s not worth using the integrated Rest API. Any solution so far?

• I have not used either method so take this with a grain of salt.

I believe that the plugin ACF to REST API adds the custom endpoint mentioned /wp-json/acf/v3/options/options

WP is not likely to add an endpoint that relates specifically to ACF Options Pages.

I can find no mention of an endpoint for getting options using the WP Rest API, but this is what you are looking for. As far as I can tell this does not exist.

ACF options are store in the wp_options table, generally with the option_name of "option_{$field_name}" although this will be different if you specify a custom string as a post ID and will use that ID instead of “option”

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.