Support

Account

Home Forums Add-ons Flexible Content Field Replace the value without erasing the rest

Unread

Replace the value without erasing the rest

• Hello! First of all, I want to say a big thank you to all the forum participants and especially to those who help free of charge in studying and solving problems. You are best!

Now I will turn to my question:
    On the page I have a lot of Flexible block with the same Layout, same fields, but different values ​​in them

(Flex-Name: players)
    (layout name: base)

-Flexible block
    –Nick (text)
    –Profile (text)
    –uid (text)
    –Result (repeater)
    — R1 (text)
    — R3 (text)

Flexible block is created after clicking the button in the Frontend ($ POST) and executing the code

$fields = get_fields ();
    $field_key = "players"; // Flexible
    $value = get_field ($ field_key);
    $value [] = array (
    "nick" => "$current_user-> user_firstname",
    "profile" => "",
    "uid" => "$current_user-> ID",
    "result" => array (// repeater
    array (
    "R1" => "-",
    "R2" => "-",
    )
    ),
    "acf_fc_layout" => "base"); // layout

update_sub_field ($ field_key, $value, $post_id);
    update_field ($ field_key, $value, $post_id);

When the page is formed and all Flexible blocks are created, I need to update the value of only one Layout, which contains the value equal to “$ current_user-> ID” and replace it with another variable.

I have not been able to figure out on my own or find a solution on how to do this. All my attempts ended in nothing, or I completely demolished all the layout and left only one. I have read over 100 pages of forum, stackoverflow and Git.

This removes everything:

$flex_field_value = array (
    array (
    'acf_fc_layout' => 'base',
    'field_60e4264fe03db' => 'value for sub field',
    )
    );

update_field ('field_60e4137bfc5ac', $flex_field_value, $post_id);

All I need is to find one specific value among all layers and replace it without erasing other fields and layers.

Thx for all.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.