Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues Repeater?

Helping

Repeater?

• I tried searching the forum and FAQs so not to bother you, but I struck out.

We are building a real estate agency site with 6 Communities they manage. Each Community will have its own Page on the website. Each Community Page needs to show a list of Models (any where from 2-12 different models). Each Community has their OWN UNIQUE MODELS).

I know I can create a Field Group (I tried it and it was great) so the client can fill out the form to display (Model Name, Photo, Floor Plan, # of Bedroom, Square Footage, # of Bathrooms, and Price Range). But, that CURRENTLY only appears ONCE on the Page Edit screen. My goal is to have them enter a Second instance of the same Field Group (and so on as needed). So when they are done entering Model #1, they can Enter Model #2, etc. Is there a way for me to do this using ACF? Is Repeater the answer? I didn’t download Repeater to try it because it costs so I want to make sure.

• @edering

Yes, it sounds to me like the Repeater Field add-on is just what you need. I’ve used it many times for jobs similar to what you describe.

Have you watched the Repeater Field video?

http://www.advancedcustomfields.com/add-ons/repeater-field

That should demonstrate the Repeater Field sufficiently for you to make an educated decision.

Good luck!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Repeater?’ is closed to new replies.