Support

Account

Home Forums Add-ons Repeater Field Repeater field on Options page becomes checkbox options for field for post

Solving

Repeater field on Options page becomes checkbox options for field for post

• I have a custom post-type, “listings” for a real estate section I am developing in WordPress.

One particular field for each listing gives the administrator the ability to check all applicable ‘services’ (ie: gas, sewer, water supply, etc…).

The administrator needs to be able to generate these checkbox items, one by one, via a repeater field which I’m placing on an ACF options page I’ve named “settings”. Using a jquery hack posted here by an ACF user, I’ve figured out how to position this ‘options page’ underneath the “Listings” post-type on the WordPress admin menu.

I don’t see a way within ACF to create this relationship where checkbox choices are populated dynamically via another field (repeater field) on an options page…

Any ideas?

• Someone able to assist me with this question? I have this on the back-burner but will need to address it early next week, or-else determine an alternative means of accomplishing this effect.

• Is this not possible?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Repeater field on Options page becomes checkbox options for field for post’ is closed to new replies.