Support

Account

Home Forums Add-ons Repeater Field Repeater field lost values after disabling WPML

Solved

Repeater field lost values after disabling WPML

• humaniza

• February 26, 2020 at 10:27 pm

Hi,
    I have a web with WPML and ACFPRO.
    WPML was actived but never used languages, so I decided to remove the plugin.

The problem is that after I remove the WPML plugin, the custom fields that I have in posts are not working.

I have a custom post type “Menu” where we can choose several dishes with a repeater field. It is not translated, so I suppose WPML is not doing nothing with the field.

But as soon as I disable WPML the repeater field value broke and gets lost.

How can I recover the original values without WPML?

The custom field is marked as not traslatable.

Can you help me with that? I can give you access to the wpadmin so you can test whenever you want.

Thank you

• Hi, the premium support gave me a solution. I’m sharing it here.

My template was deregistering / registering the select2 script on his own, with an outdatet version. As soon as I commented those lines, ACF got the correct select2 component and all is working now.

Thank you very much for your support

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.