Support

Account

Home Forums Add-ons Repeater Field Repeater Field Causing Issues with Media

Solving

Repeater Field Causing Issues with Media

• I have been having problems with my media library for sometime. Images added will not show up while the Repeater Field plugin is active. I have to disable the plugin for my media library to show available images. I’m using version 1.1.1 of the plugin and the problem has been occurring since we moved to WordPress 4.1.1 (we cannot rollback as our host maintains our version of WordPress). Has anyone else had this problem?

• I am also having this issue. I had it initially only on my production enviroment. Now I have updated my development enviroment (to wordpress 4.1.1) with the same result.

But I also have this on normal text fields. I can change the field when page has already an ACF field… on pages where i would like to add an ACF text field it doesn’t work.

Would appreciate help.

• Yes, definitely something going on here.

When I try to edit a post, before doing anything, I get these JS errors in /wp-content/plugins/acf-repeater/js/input.js:

[Error] TypeError: undefined is not a function (evaluating 'this.$el.find('> table > tbody').unbind('sortable').sortable')
    	init (input.js, line 51)
    	(anonymous function) (input.js, line 222)
    	each (load-scripts.php, line 2)
    	(anonymous function) (input.js, line 220)
    	dispatch (load-scripts.php, line 3)
    	handle (load-scripts.php, line 3)
    	trigger (load-scripts.php, line 3)
    	trigger (load-scripts.php, line 8)
    	(anonymous function) (load-scripts.php, line 3)
    	trigger (load-scripts.php, line 3)
    	(anonymous function) (input.min.js, line 1)

Then, when I click the “Add image” button, I get these additional JS errors:

[Error] ReferenceError: Can't find variable: wp
    	popup (input.min.js, line 1)
    	(anonymous function) (input.min.js, line 1)
    	dispatch (load-scripts.php, line 3)
    	handle (load-scripts.php, line 3)

Strangely, I only have these issues when logged in as a WP Editor. Everything seems fine when logged in as a WP Admin.

Perhaps this is caused by the recent WP 4.1.1 update?

• Is there any update on this? I am stuck with my project, till this works again. And if it can’t be fixed i will have to go back to Magic Fields.

• This problem still occurs. Has anyone found a solution?

• Hi @sedawson

Do you have the latest version of ACF?
    The repeater plugin is no longer maintained as a separate addon but is included in ACF5 Pro. If you’ve purchased the repeater plugin before you should now be eligible for an update to ACF5 Pro which contains the repeater field among others. Log in to the account which you used to buy the repeater field and you should find the option to upgrade there!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Repeater Field Causing Issues with Media’ is closed to new replies.