Support

Account

Home Forums Front-end Issues Repeater field as part of the gravity forms post fields

Solving

Repeater field as part of the gravity forms post fields

• Is there an option to use the repeater field as part of the gravity forms post fields? I mean that i want to have in the front end few fields for the user to fill and one of them will be a repeater field.

• Hi @yarongo

Currently, there is no compatibility between the repeater field and the gravity forms plugin.

Perhaps I could work on an extension for this..

Thanks
    E

• Thanks, I’ll be the first one to buy this extension.
    I’m really enjoying working with your plugin , it made wordpress to be a real CMS.

• I have written a little hook for Gravity forms to convert multiple column lists to repeater field outputs post save. Note the columns names are converted to ACF’s field names by just lowercasing and putting in underscores. Hope this helps someone.

https://gist.github.com/tmoitie/9808555

• @tmoitie – Thanks for the function, kind of works a treat! I’ve added your function to my functions.php and its saving the data from the Gravity Form fine. However, if I view the post in the frontend none of the repeater values are displayed. But, if I go into the backend and add a further repeater row with data and update the post they all display fine.

Any ideas why this may be happening or what I could do to sort? Driving me nuts!

Thanks

• Does it work for you if you only save the post at the back end without adding anything?

• Does it work for you if you only save the post at the back end without adding anything?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Repeater field as part of the gravity forms post fields’ is closed to new replies.