Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) Remove/Hide "Hide WordPress Admin Area" Option

Helping

Remove/Hide "Hide WordPress Admin Area" Option

• Hello,

It seems as though when I have ACF activated on my WordPress website, a new field in the “About Me >>> My Profile” tab of the WordPress back-end appears labeled “Hide WordPress Admin Area”

Having the related “Hide WordPress Admin Area” button selected or deselected seems to serve no function on my website, therefore I would like to hide or remove it from my website completely (I also would like to remove it for aesthetic purposes.)

Can anyone please help me figure out how I can remove this from my WordPress back-end without having to completely disable ACF? Thank you.

• This is the attached image of the “Hide WordPress Admin Area”, in case anyone might find it useful.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.