Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues Relationships: Displaying items NOT selected in the relationship interface

Helping

Relationships: Displaying items NOT selected in the relationship interface

• In this ACF example, it’s possible to view a location and see which doctors work at that particular location.

http://www.advancedcustomfields.com/resources/querying-relationship-fields/

My question is this: is it possible, with another kind of query, to see which doctors DON’T work at that location?

The reason I ask is because I’m using ACF to help a local drama club store the details of every active member. What I am trying to achieve is a basic form of payment tracking to see which members have paid, and which members have payments outstanding.

I envisage doing this by creating a relationship between two different post types: one for Members and one for Payments.

A new Payment post will be created titled “January” for example. Using the ACF relationship interface, the admin would then select the names (titles) of every member who has paid for January.

I’d then like the admin to be able to view the January payment post permalink and see the names of everyone who HASN’T paid yet, so they can chase the outstanding payments more efficiently.

Is this possible?

Any guidance much appreciated.

Jack

• I think you should be able to do that by changing “LIKE” to “NOT LIKE”

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Relationships: Displaying items NOT selected in the relationship interface’ is closed to new replies.