Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) Relationship fields show wrong value and doesn't save

Solving

Relationship fields show wrong value and doesn't save

• Hi,

I’m struggling with the following issue.
    Within the relationship fields I see the right relation ship custom post names.
    This is on the left “all posts” screen. On the right I see the selection I once made is shows the correct name but not the correct custom post name.
    When I remove the right selection and add new ones it give the good combination of post name and custom post field. But When I save it it turns it back to the old situation without any change.

See Screenshot. Screenshot relationship field

WP 3.9.1 + AFC 4.3.8

• I’m having the exact same issue here.

It’s important to note the in the case, People Profiel (NL) is the Post Type where he’s trying to add a relation (Project (NL) ) to.

In my case I have two CPT, Products and Solutions which I’m trying to add a relation from a Library CPT.

In either case, when I add the item, both sides show “Library” as CPT, as expected, but when I save it becomes the name of the post I’m into, “Products” or “Solutions”

Any clue on why it’s happening?

Thanks!

• I’m having he same issue!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Relationship fields show wrong value and doesn't save’ is closed to new replies.