Support

Account

Home Forums ACF PRO Relationship field to display custom post type title and content on another page

Helping

Relationship field to display custom post type title and content on another page

• I’m having a really hard time trying to get this to work.
    I have 4 custom post types. One of them is called “Small Businesses”.
    I can create a title and add some content about the business to the custom post type.

I want to be able to use the relationship field on another page to pick and choose which small businesses appear on that page.

When I set this up it takes the title of the current page and duplicates it as many times as the amount of businesses I’ve chosen but does not display the actual titles of the businesses from the custom post type.

Hope that all makes sense.

Thanks.

• I’m not sure I follow. You’re using the Relation field using Small Businesses are your primary Field and on your other 3 post types it’s just repeating the same small business title multiple times?

Maybe it would be easier for the explanation to simplify this ti Post Type A and Post Type B and describing what field you’re using, what settings you’re using for the field, what is happening and what you expect to happen.

The above may make it easier for those here helping to replicate the issue and give you the best advice on how to proceed.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Relationship field to display custom post type title and content on another page’ is closed to new replies.