Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues Relationship field, Nextgen gallery post type

Helping

Relationship field, Nextgen gallery post type

• Hi,

ACF is a grey plugin, I am currently using it to set up a video game data base and can add various fields like developer, publisher, release date and even related posts.

One feature I really need howver is ability to display related screenshots.

The relationship field has the option to filter by post type > Nextgen gallery, but the galleries show up in the list as untitled next gen gallery(draft), then there is the problem of actually getting them to display on the tempalte.

Is it possible to have the filter by post type next gen gallery working properly? and then it is possible to display the gallery on the template?

I had a look at the Gallery field which is available in ACF pro, which I would be interested in, but $49 dollars per year for one ffeature is not something I am willing to spend, particularly given the current climate. My site is a small hobbys ite and makes no money.

I see there is also a plugin for gallery field at a lower price, which I am very interested in but not sure if it works with latest free ACF version (version 5.8.9.)

Thanks for your help.

• RupsNN

• November 19, 2020 at 6:26 am

Hi,

I’m looking for the same now.
    Did you get any respons or did you find another solution?

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.