Support

Account

Home Forums ACF PRO Relationship Field breaks when taxonomy filter is used

Solving

Relationship Field breaks when taxonomy filter is used

• Error appears when using taxonomy filter on any relationship / post-object field:

<b>Notice</b>: Trying to get property of non-object in <b>/Users/user/http/project/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/api/api-helpers.php</b> on line <b>1489</b><br />

fixed it with:

changed

$all_posts = get_page_children( $parent, $all_posts );

to

if (sizeof(get_page_children( $parent, $all_posts )) > 0) {
    	$all_posts = get_page_children( $parent, $all_posts );
    }

for a temporary fix. Please investigate :-).. It only appears for some taxonomies.
    ACF PRO: 5.2.1
    WP: 4.1.1

• I’m still experiencing this error with the newest Version of ACF Pro and WP.
    I’m working on a clean and empty wp-install. The issue appears when using a relationship / post object field AND setting the filter to a custom taxonomy.

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in ..plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/api/api-helpers.php on line 1578

The already provided fix is still working. It would be very helpful to get this bug fixed. Let me know if I can provide any more details.

Full admin-ajax.php error:

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in ..plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/api/api-helpers.php on line 1576

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in ..plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/api/api-helpers.php on line 1576

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in ..plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/api/api-helpers.php on line 1630

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in ..plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/api/api-helpers.php on line 1642

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in ..plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/api/api-helpers.php on line 1644

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in ..plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/api/api-helpers.php on line 1644

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in ..plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/api/api-helpers.php on line 1652

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in ..plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/api/api-helpers.php on line 1654
    [{"id":"","text":"(ohne Titel) ()"}]
  • I can mark this for the developer to take a look at.

You might try submitting a support ticket on this. This is basically a user forum.

http://support.advancedcustomfields.com/new-ticket/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Relationship Field breaks when taxonomy filter is used’ is closed to new replies.