Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) Relation not displayed when editing a post

Helping

Relation not displayed when editing a post

• Hi,
    I’m using a relation field in my website… and for a few days ago somethings strange and very annoying appeared.

The taxonomy i can selected are displayed in the sector relationship…and i can select those i want in the left box (and they are correctly displayed in the box on the right) BUT, after i saved the post (or when i come back edit the post), nothing is displayed in the rightbox…

Data (relation) are not lost, they are correctly displayed in the front, btu not in the admin.

Bonjour,
    J’ai un problème depuis quelques jours, j’utilise un ACF de type relation entre deux custom post type (marque et boutique), pour sélectionner les boutiques lorsque j’édite une marque. Cela fonctionne très bien… mais depuis quelque jours dans l’admin, lorsque je sauve le post (la marque), les boutiques disparaissent de la zone d’affectation (rectangle de droite). Elles ne sont pas perdues car elles sont correctement affichées dans le front, elles ne s’affichent simplement plus lors de l’édition.

• Hi @jerome218,

Thanks for the post.

There is some indication of a possible JS conflict within your environment.

To get to the root of the issue, you would need to have a look at your JS console for any errors that pop up on page load.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Relation not displayed when editing a post’ is closed to new replies.