Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) Re-ordering fields doesn't save at first. Need to update twice

Solving

Re-ordering fields doesn't save at first. Need to update twice

• So not a huge deal, but it has been quite annoying on my latest project. Running ACF PRO 5.1.5 .

Whenever I’m editing a field group, and add a new field, enter the info, then move it’s order (since it adds at end, I always end up dragging it up to where I want), when I click update, it saves the field, but it puts it back at the end of all existing fields. I have to drag it up to position again, then re-update and it will finally save properly.

I did a search and didn’t find anything, so am not sure if you’re aware of this bug.

• i have some problem in saving pages with custom field in 5.1.5

• Hi @61pixels @navid66
    Thanks for the feedback.

The problem should be fixed in the latest version of acf. Kindly update to the latest and let us know if the problem still persist so that we can look at it.

• FYI this problem still exists and was never fixed 🙁

• Hi @61pixels

I’ve just tested it on my end, and it was working as it should be. Could you please check the Developer Tools on your browser for any error messages?

Also, could you please try to reproduce the issue on one of the WordPress’ stock themes (like Twenty Fifteen) with other plugins deactivated? If it disappears, then you can activate the theme and plugins one by one to see which one causes the issue.

Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Re-ordering fields doesn't save at first. Need to update twice’ is closed to new replies.