Support

Account

Home Forums ACF PRO Radio buttons on ACF gallery issue

Solved

Radio buttons on ACF gallery issue

• I have radio buttons that I’m using as image filters for an ACF gallery, they appear when uploading the images but selecting them there doesn’t actually attach the filter to the image, they need to be re-selected in the next step once they are in the gallery. Does anyone know of a workaround?

It seems pointless to show the buttons in a step where they have no effect and is confusing for the user. In addition, the only way I could get them to display was to have them appear on ALL attachments, not just the ones specific to this gallery.

• There isn’t any way to have a field group on just images. I’ve tried several times to create such a rule but this information is not available in the standard wp media gallery, that’s the one with the thumbnails that loads in a modal window. If I remember correctly it is possible to create custom location rules by file type if you use the list view in the media library instead of the grid view, this is because the post editor is used for editing them this way.

As far as buttons in the gallery, the gallery field does not support additional fields, any additional fields are attached to the individual images and not to the gallery.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Radio buttons on ACF gallery issue’ is closed to new replies.