Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues Questions for people using WPML or other Translation Plugins and Options Pages

Unread

Questions for people using WPML or other Translation Plugins and Options Pages

• K, hopefully the title pulls in people that are using translation plugins and options pages. I have some questions for you.

First, I have a plugin that enables adding options pages through the admin that works with ACF 5 Pro.

I am adding a Field Group Duplicator to it. The idea is that you set the field group you want to duplicate, give a title for your duplicated field, set the prefix to use on all the fields in the duplication, and you’re done. The plugin will automatically pull in the field group, make the needed modifications and attach the field group to the options pages selected.

While I’m there, and I’m already planning to build the duplication process, I think I can easily adapt this to duplicate the same field group on multiple or even the same options page for each language, but I need more information.

Those that use translation pugins and have options pages.

Do you do the options page creation dynamically?

if yes…

In the plugiin that you use, what function or variable do you base the automatic creation of options pages on? How is it called? What does it return? Can you provide an example or a link to the documentation or a good example?

If I’m going to add this, and do it properly, my hope would be to allow the duplicator to automatically add all the necessary duplications.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Questions for people using WPML or other Translation Plugins and Options Pages’ is closed to new replies.