Support

Account

Home Forums Feedback Questions & feedback on new support forum

Solved

Questions & feedback on new support forum

• Hey @admin,

I’m liking the new forum (particularly the ability to select notifications). Some questions/feedback:

1. What are the “rules” for using the “Post” Topic Type? I think some general guidelines for using this feature would be helpful.

2. To encourage the use and re-use of topic tags, maybe an auto-suggest or “popular tags” functionality would be useful.

Keep up the great work mate!

• Thanks mate,

I like both the ideas. I’ll have a look at adding these in.

• @elliot,

I’m liking the typeahead on users and tags.

Another possible feature – the ability to view only unread/unsolved (question) topics?

• Closing the ability to open a new support ticket during weekends is just silly. The internet does not close like a store or the old phone support. If you don’t want to see new questions during the weekend, there’s a simple solution for that: Log off. Turn off email notifications. It’s really simple.

Now I – a paying customer – have to wait until Monday to ASK my question, instead of merely waiting for the answer.

• Hi @patrik

Thanks for the feedback. I understand the frustration but let’s clear a few things up:

1. This support forum is a free service provided by me (Elliot Condon) to anyone who wishes to use it, paying customer or not.

2. To ask me to work 7 days a week providing feedback is a bit much. I don’t ask that of you, and I never would.

3. To simply log off means that come Monday morning, I would have 3 days worth of support tickets to address. Sorry mate, but I do want to have a life.

I’m appreciative that you are a customer and user of the ACF plugin, but being a human being on the planet earth, I think I deserve my weekends to enjoy with family and friends.

Thanks
    Elliot

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Questions & feedback on new support forum’ is closed to new replies.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.