Support

Account

Home Forums Feedback Questions & feedback on new support forum

Solved

Questions & feedback on new support forum

• Hey @admin,

I’m liking the new forum (particularly the ability to select notifications). Some questions/feedback:

1. What are the “rules” for using the “Post” Topic Type? I think some general guidelines for using this feature would be helpful.

2. To encourage the use and re-use of topic tags, maybe an auto-suggest or “popular tags” functionality would be useful.

Keep up the great work mate!

• Thanks mate,

I like both the ideas. I’ll have a look at adding these in.

• @elliot,

I’m liking the typeahead on users and tags.

Another possible feature – the ability to view only unread/unsolved (question) topics?

• Closing the ability to open a new support ticket during weekends is just silly. The internet does not close like a store or the old phone support. If you don’t want to see new questions during the weekend, there’s a simple solution for that: Log off. Turn off email notifications. It’s really simple.

Now I – a paying customer – have to wait until Monday to ASK my question, instead of merely waiting for the answer.

• Hi @Patrik

Thanks for the feedback. I understand the frustration but let’s clear a few things up:

1. This support forum is a free service provided by me (Elliot Condon) to anyone who wishes to use it, paying customer or not.

2. To ask me to work 7 days a week providing feedback is a bit much. I don’t ask that of you, and I never would.

3. To simply log off means that come Monday morning, I would have 3 days worth of support tickets to address. Sorry mate, but I do want to have a life.

I’m appreciative that you are a customer and user of the ACF plugin, but being a human being on the planet earth, I think I deserve my weekends to enjoy with family and friends.

Thanks
    Elliot

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Questions & feedback on new support forum’ is closed to new replies.