With the help of forums, videos etc I have been trying to implement this for countless hours, but I seem to be missing something fundamental. I am really hoping for your help.
I have two CPT, Translators and Translations. The Translations have taxonomies for different languages. The Translations have a Repeater field where I access the Translator with a Post-Object field, among other things. The repeater field is because a translation can have several languages.
I have managed (with your help, among other things) to make a list of the translations with the corresponding translators and this works fine.
Now I have to do this the other way round, i.e. a list of translators with the corresponding translations that this translator has made.
I have tried countless variations, most recently with a meta_query and
Clients need flexibility. Developers need a repeatable workflow that doesn’t have a steep learning curve. See how digital marketing agency Noiza found both with Advanced Custom Fields in our latest case study.https://t.co/BxQAy6COJt