Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues Property Management Change

Solved

Property Management Change

• Hi All,
    I am stuck. My WP property management site was originally set up for apartments only. We are now trying to add a commercial property search that works along with the apartment search.
    One issue may be # of “Bedrooms” and # of “Baths” the search function asks. For both “# of Bedrooms” and “# of Baths”, I am trying to add a “N/A” option to “1” through “10” selector currently available. The “N/A” would typically be for commercial properties.

Code on the child theme style sheet seems to address “# of Bedrooms” but not “# of Baths” …

}
    /*.page-template-template-search.bedrooms-any .property-items-container .clearfix {
    display: block;
    }
    .page-template-template-search .property-item .property-meta {
    display: none;
    }
    .page-template-template-search.bedrooms-1 .property-item .property-meta, .page-template-template-search.bedrooms-1 .property-item .property-meta.bed1 {
    }
    .page-template-template-search.bedrooms-1 .property-item .property-meta.bed2, .page-template-template-search.bedrooms-1 .property-item .property-meta.bed3, .page-template-template-search.bedrooms-1 .property-item .property-meta.bed4, .page-template-template-search.bedrooms-1 .property-item .property-meta.bed5, .page-template-template-search.bedrooms-1 .property-item .property-meta.bed6, .page-template-template-search.bedrooms-1 .property-item .property-meta.bed7, .page-template-template-search.bedrooms-1 .property-item .property-meta.bed8, .page-template-template-search.bedrooms-1 .property-item .property-meta.bed9, .page-template-template-search.bedrooms-1 .property-item .property-meta.bed10 {
    }
    .page-template-template-search.bedrooms-2 .property-item .property-meta.bed2 {
    }
    .page-template-template-search.bedrooms-3 .property-item .property-meta.bed3 {
    }
    .page-template-template-search.bedrooms-4 .property-item .property-meta.bed4 {
    }
    .page-template-template-search.bedrooms-5 .property-item .property-meta.bed5 {
    }
    .page-template-template-search.bedrooms-6 .property-item .property-meta.bed6 {
    }
    .page-template-template-search.bedrooms-7 .property-item .property-meta.bed7 {
    }
    .page-template-template-search.bedrooms-8 .property-item .property-meta.bed8 {
    }
    .page-template-template-search.bedrooms-9 .property-item .property-meta.bed9 {
    }
    .page-template-template-search.bedrooms-10 .property-item .property-meta.bed10 {
    }
    .page-template-template-search .property-items-container .span6 {
    min-height: 200px;
    overflow: hidden;
    }
    .page-template-template-search .property-items-container .property-item.clearfix {
    }
    .page-template-template-search .property-items-container .clearfix {

Am I in the right ballpark looking at this code?
    Is there a way to add N/A to the 1-10 Bedrooms now appearing on the selector?

site is shockoecompany3.com

Thank you for your time and assistance,
    T

• Hi @tonly

I’ve just checked your site and it seems the search form is not related to ACF. It can be created by a plugin or comes with your theme. Could you please ask your theme author regarding this issue?

Thanks 🙂

• Hi James,
    Thanks for getting back to me. I have been in touch with the author and he is not at all flexible to customizations. He developed the site with the idea that a property’s units were all very similar. My client owns a few warehouses that have been repurposed into living spaces and commercial offices. Lots of slicing and dicing to maximize space.
    My programmer has disappeared halfway through the job. Can you recommend someone who might be able to help?

Thanks,
    T

• Hi @tonly

I usually recommend looking for one on https://studio.envato.com/ or https://www.upwork.com/. You can also check https://codeable.io/ if you want.

I hope this helps 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Property Management Change’ is closed to new replies.