Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues Problems with get_field and Relationships after update to 4.3.8

Solved

Problems with get_field and Relationships after update to 4.3.8

  • After upgrade the plugin to the 4.3.8 version, now i have problems with the ‘get_field‘ funtion on all the Relationships Fields. It is returning always an empty array. Before that, i have no problems and it returned the object.

    All is working ok in the backend and the data is stored in the BBDD

    In the BBDD i got :

    meta_id post_id	meta_key 	        meta_value
    103585	7391	sendero_variante	a:1:{i:0;s:4:"3938";}
    103586	7391	_sendero_variante	field_535952a60acb8

    With :
    $post_sendero = get_field("sendero_variante", 7391);
    And :

    $fields = get_field_objects();
    if( $fields ) {
     foreach( $fields as $field_name => $value ) {
      $field = get_field_object($field_name, false, array('load_value' => false));
       echo '<div>';
       echo '<h3>' . $field_name . '</h3>';
    	 echo '<pre>';   
       print_r($value);
    	 echo '</pre>';      
      echo '</div>';
     }
    }

    I got an empty array for ‘sendero_variante’ field.

    The fact is that i only have problems when i used my custom post on the relationship, because if i instead use ‘pages’ it returns ok the object.

    This is the field definition :

    array (
    	'key' => 'field_535952a60acb8',
    	'label' => 'Sendero / Variante',
    	'name' => 'sendero_variante',
    	'type' => 'relationship',
    	'return_format' => 'object',
    	'post_type' => array (
    		0 => 'sendero',
    	),
    	'taxonomy' => array (
    		0 => 'all',
    	),
    	'filters' => array (
    		0 => 'search',
    	),
    	'result_elements' => array (
    		0 => 'post_title',
    	),
    	'max' => 1,
    )

    And this is my custom post :

    	$icon = version_compare(get_bloginfo('version'), '3.8', '>=') ? 'dashicons-chart-area' : false;
    register_post_type('sendero', array(
    	'labels' => $labels,
    	'singular_label' => 'Sendero',
    	'public' => true,
    	'exclude_from_search' => true,
    	'show_ui' => true,
    	'menu_icon'=> $icon,
    	'capability_type' => 'sendero',
    	'map_meta_cap' => true,    				
    	'hierarchical' => false,
    	'rewrite' => true,
    	'menu_position' => 20,
    	'query_var' => true,
    	'show_in_nav_menus' => false,
    	'supports' => array('title', 'editor')
    ));

    Thank you!

  • After disabled all the plugins and enabled again, i find that it’s a problem with the plugin ‘Post Types Order’ (1.6.8) from http://www.nsp-code.com/.

    Thank you so much for your attention.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.