Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) Problème with filtre acf / fields / post_object / query

Solved

Problème with filtre acf / fields / post_object / query

• Problem: acf / fields / post_object / query
    Hello,
    I have a back office problem to retrieve a post list with an acf (reference) custom field.
    For now I managed to display the posts with the reference but it’s when I want to make a request that it does not work.

I used the following filter to retrieve references instead of post names:

function my_post_object_result ($ title, $ post, $ field, $ post_id) {

$ reference = get_field ('reference', $ post-> ID);

return $ reference;
    }

add_filter ('acf / fields / post_object / result', 'my_post_object_result', 10, 4);

it works well, but I can not use the filter to modify the search query:

function my_post_object_query ($ args, $ field, $ post_id) {
    }
    add_filter ('acf / fields / post_object / query', 'my_post_object_query', 10, 3);

How can I modify the query to get the reference rather than the name of the post?
    Here is an image of my problem:

• Here is an example of search with the name, it works and it displays the corresponding reference

• ACF uses the built in search filter, the same search that is used when on the admin post list page and you search for a post there. In order to do this you need to modify the way that WP search posts. Try this https://wordpress.stackexchange.com/questions/11758/extending-the-search-context-in-the-admin-list-post-screen

• This is the right method! thanks a lot for your help !

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Problème with filtre acf / fields / post_object / query’ is closed to new replies.