Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) Presenting ACF Checkboxes with Elementor Pro

Solving

Presenting ACF Checkboxes with Elementor Pro

• Hi Everyone

New Pro user here. though I don’t feel very ‘pro’!

I am trying to work out how to display ‘formatted’ checkbox fields in Elementor Pro Theme Builder. I want to display an inline row of the four checkbox options IF they have been ticked, separated by a | eg.

Option A | Option B | Option C | Option D

or

Option B | Option D

As I am using Elementor page builder ACF support have said they can’t help.

Please see this short 1:30 min video to explain the issue further.

https://vimeo.com/522355726/96686c3e9e

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

John

• You’re not going to find much help here either. The only thing that I can do is point you to the elementor doc here https://elementor.com/help/elementor-acf/

• Thanks John. I am interested to know why so negative. I mean you seem to be correct as yours is the only response I have had, but is that an indication of the level of help that can be gained on this forum or just your experience on an issue such as mine.

I am just trying to understand where I can and can’t rely on getting assistance as a newbie. In truth, I am a bit disappointed with support so far as a new Pro subscriber, but I’d be very interested in your opinion.

Thanks

• I don’t mean to sound negative. This is a user forum, users helping users. And I’m really the only one that works these forums regularly trying to answer what I can. Others do reply at times. People that have the level of experience with Elementor that you need are not likely to frequent the forums and there is no ACF documentation on integrating with page builders unless it comes from the developers of the page builders. There are really too many of them for the developer of ACF to give us documentation for them all. Any documentation for integration with ACF needs to come from the page builders that support its use.

I do not use page builders and a majority of the developers that use ACF also don’t really used page builders which is why topics like this one don’t get replies. The best I can do is see if I can find any documentation and help. In this case I can’t even find any “developer” type documentation to explain how to do something with Elementor using WP filters to add coding. Elementor’s is targeted more at non-coders where ACF’s target market, for the most part is market is PHP coders.

• Thanks John, I appreciate your honesty and that is indeed one of the issues that I am not coder! I understand bits, but ACF and Elementor for me would be a great ticket to more dynamic website albeit with some bulk along the way!

Again thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.