Account

Home Forums Pre-purchase Questions pre purchase questions about acf pro

Helping

pre purchase questions about acf pro

• hi

i use your plugin with custom post type ui for my project
    i have professor, alumni , thesis , book , article custom post types

i use some acf fields in each custom post type

that for example each thesis and each article and each book is related to some professors and one alumni

that i use relationship field in thesis and article and book custom post type

I will have a lot of records and data in the near future

Thousands of books and Thousands of article and Thousands of thesis and Hundreds of professors and Thousands of alumni

i have different queries for listing and displaying books and thesis and articles related to a professor in professor’s page

and related professors and alumni in thesis or book or article’s page

Will I be in trouble with performance ( because of using your acf relationship fields ) ??

if i will have performance trouble what is solution for speed up ( even using some plugins ) ??

is there any way for import data to custom post types that using acf fields ?

for example preparing excel or csv or other files with specific structure ( rows and columns ) for importing data

3. how can use jalali calendar in date picker field for persian (farsi) language?

thanks a lot

best regards

• I’m not the developer, but I can try to answer your questions

1) performance will depend on the queries you use. With relationship field I would look into 2 way relationship. There is code on this site that will help as well as plugins available. There are a lot of other things that can be looked at but far too many to list them all here.

2) the Pro version of WPAllImport will import ACF fields http://www.wpallimport.com/

3) No. ACF uses the standard jQuery date field. To use a different type of calendar you would probably be looking at building a new field type add on plugin that uses a modified version of the datepicker like this one https://www.npmjs.com/package/persian-datepicker

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘pre purchase questions about acf pro’ is closed to new replies.