Support

Account

Home Forums ACF PRO Posts upload does not go

Solving

Posts upload does not go

• Hello,

after the installation of the Advanced Custom Fields Pro 5.3. the posts and sides cannot be updated any more. With the normal version everything goes. What can I do?

• Not sure I understand the problem? What error are you getting or exactly what iw happening? When you say normal version do you mean ACF4?

• I can publish no post if acf per 5.3 is activated. It goes only with acf. The problem exists since update on wp 4.3

• I have ACF running on a site with 4.3 and I’m not seeing any issues.

Trying to understand what’s going on, is that publish button always inactive or does it become inactive when you click it and it gets stuck there?

There is more than likely some incompatibility with another plugin or your theme. What you need to do is deactivate the other plugins on the site and possibly switch to another theme to find out what is causing the problem.

• It does not go if I click on it. Plugins I have switched off. It ran before wonderfully. Only since pw 4.3 it does not go any more.

• If you click it and it starts spinning but never submits this means that there is some error happening during the AJAX process.

Because it was working before does not mean that there is not a problem in another plugin or in the theme. I am running ACF on a site with WP 4.3 and the latest version of Pro with a standard 2014 theme. Everything is working as expected, I’m not seeing any errors and I can publish and update posts.

Turn on debugging in WP, https://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress, put this in you wp-config.php file

define('WP_DEBUG', true);
    define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);

try saving a post an then look in the log file to if there are any errors and what they are.

• OK, now it runs. Thank you very much

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Posts upload does not go’ is closed to new replies.