Hi there! We’re using ACF Pro for everything, and love the heck out of it! Well done, sir.
One small thing we haven’t been able to sort out is a bug (or feature) with the Post Object field type – it seems to be showing unique post titles, meaning it’s merging duplicates. For instance:
– We have a CPT for “Product”
– Two products have the same title, but different specifications
– We pull this CPT into Post Object and it shows only one of those product titles
Potential solutions we came up with:
– Show all posts no matter what (maybe there’s an option for this when creating the field? Slugs are unique, but titles are the same.)
– Allow the drop-down to include additional data from another field on the posts it’s loading (Product – Spec)
Is there any way we can tackle either of these solutions with a hook or filter?