Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) Plugin error Option-page

Solved

Plugin error Option-page

• Hi, i got this plugin error when activating
    the AFC-option page plugin.. please see that attached file

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare acf_set_options_page_title() (previously declared in /home/stesting/public_html/mea/wp-content/themes/toolbox/acf-options-page/acf-options-page.php:564) in /home/stesting/public_html/mea/wp-content/plugins/acf-options-page/acf-options-page.php on line 567

• Hi @quincypabotoy

Looks like you are using a theme which has the options page add-on. Then you are trying to also install the options page add-on as a plugin.

This is why you receive the error.

You can only have 1 instance of the add-on. Not 2.

Thanks
    E

• I have the same problem.

I am using my own theme. So there is no other options page add-on declaration.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare acf_set_options_page_title() (previously declared in /wp-content/plugins/acf-options-page/acf-options-page.php:564) in /wp-content/themes/tam/acf-options-page/acf-options-page.php on line 567

and as you can see the redeclaration is caused by the plugin acf-options-page.php

• Hi.

I found a solution for this “problem” it is caused by the readme file for acf-options-page

There is no need to use include_once(‘acf-options-page/acf-options-page.php’); in functions.php

After I removed it the plugin worked fine!

• I have used ACF on custom sites a number of times since November 2013 and haven’t run into this issue before. But I did today… using PRO. Maybe the issue exists in the PRO version?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Plugin error Option-page’ is closed to new replies.