Support

Account

Home Forums Feature Requests please add an option to separate address details within google map element

Helping

please add an option to separate address details within google map element

• I’m finding the compiled address string that the google map element produces difficult to use for my application which needs to be able to export addresses into a 3rd party system line by line.

I was suggested to use the geo-code numbers as a way to obtain the address via a google api but this isn’t a solution as it doesn’t provide complete addresses of house names etc. It’s not THAT accurate, just to street.

Having the auto complete search and map is a lovely slick feature in my admin system but i’m going to have to get users to re-type the full address manually line by line in further text fields to be sure that I capture full addresses correctly it seems.

If the address could be split via a query to the google api correctly at the time of selection within the google map element and then saved out from those results into separate properties it would be really useful.

• Hi @arkid77

Thanks a lot for the feedback.

I am going to pass the message to the developer for consideration.

Hopefully it will be added to the development roadmap.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘please add an option to separate address details within google map element’ is closed to new replies.