Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues PHP Notices

Solving

PHP Notices

• Notice: Undefined variable: found in /home/truth/www/dev/plugins/advanced-custom-fields/core/api.php on line 87
    Notice: Undefined variable: found in /home/truth/www/dev/plugins/advanced-custom-fields/core/api.php on line 90
    Notice: Undefined variable: found in /home/truth/www/dev/plugins/advanced-custom-fields/core/fields/_functions.php on line 55
    Notice: Undefined variable: found in /home/truth/www/dev/plugins/advanced-custom-fields/core/fields/_functions.php on line 58

tried GitHub master too, same new notices

• I’m showing this error too.

Notice: Undefined variable: found in ../wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields/core/fields/_functions.php on line 55

Notice: Undefined variable: found in ../wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields/core/fields/_functions.php on line 58

• Hi guys.

Thanks for the bug report. This error is coming from the most recent update which used some new parameters in the cache functions.

It seems that some servers are allowing a new variable to be create on the fly and others are not.

This also explains why some people are experiencing data loss.

I’ll look into this today and release a fix

• Hi guys.

I think the issue here is that some servers don’t understand the ‘$found’ parameter as it has not yet been created.

Can you do a search for all ‘$found’ and replace with ‘$found = false’

$found is in these files:
    – api.php
    – field_group.php
    – _functions.php

Does this fix the issue?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘PHP Notices’ is closed to new replies.