Support

Account

Home Forums Bug Reports PHP fatal error

Unread

PHP fatal error

• Got error 'PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function acf_form_data() in /var/www/vhosts/MYDOMAIN.net/dev.MYDOMAIN.net/thriftstore/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/includes/forms/form-post.php:171\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/vhosts/MYDOMAIN.net/dev.MYDOMAIN.net/thriftstore/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): ACF_Form_Post->edit_form_after_title(Object(WP_Post))\n#1 /var/www/vhosts/MYDOMAIN.net/dev.MYDOMAIN.net/thriftstore/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)\n#2 /var/www/vhosts/MYDOMAIN.net/dev.MYDOMAIN.net/thriftstore/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)\n#3 /var/www/vhosts/MYDOMAIN.net/dev.MYDOMAIN.net/thriftstore/wp-admin/edit-form-advanced.php(493): do_action('edit_form_after...', Object(WP_Post))\n#4 /var/www/vhosts/MYDOMAIN.net/dev.MYDOMAIN.net/thriftstore/wp-admin/post.php(186): include('/var/www/vhosts...')\n#5 {main}\n thrown in /var/www/vhosts/MYDOMAIN.net/dev.MYDOMAIN.net/thriftstore/wp-content/plugins/a...\n', referer: https://dev.MYDOMAIN.net/thriftstore/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=page

wp 5.0.3
    classic editor
    php 7.2.14 FPM

tried updating to 5.7.10 after i did the plugin updated cause the time stamp on the directory was today, but the backend of wordpress plugin was still prompting me to update. All my pages in wp-admin were blank as well.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘PHP fatal error’ is closed to new replies.