Support

Account

Home Forums Bug Reports PHP fatal error

Unread

PHP fatal error

• Got error 'PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function acf_form_data() in /var/www/vhosts/MYDOMAIN.net/dev.MYDOMAIN.net/thriftstore/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/includes/forms/form-post.php:171\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/vhosts/MYDOMAIN.net/dev.MYDOMAIN.net/thriftstore/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): ACF_Form_Post->edit_form_after_title(Object(WP_Post))\n#1 /var/www/vhosts/MYDOMAIN.net/dev.MYDOMAIN.net/thriftstore/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)\n#2 /var/www/vhosts/MYDOMAIN.net/dev.MYDOMAIN.net/thriftstore/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)\n#3 /var/www/vhosts/MYDOMAIN.net/dev.MYDOMAIN.net/thriftstore/wp-admin/edit-form-advanced.php(493): do_action('edit_form_after...', Object(WP_Post))\n#4 /var/www/vhosts/MYDOMAIN.net/dev.MYDOMAIN.net/thriftstore/wp-admin/post.php(186): include('/var/www/vhosts...')\n#5 {main}\n thrown in /var/www/vhosts/MYDOMAIN.net/dev.MYDOMAIN.net/thriftstore/wp-content/plugins/a...\n', referer: https://dev.MYDOMAIN.net/thriftstore/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=page

wp 5.0.3
    classic editor
    php 7.2.14 FPM

tried updating to 5.7.10 after i did the plugin updated cause the time stamp on the directory was today, but the backend of wordpress plugin was still prompting me to update. All my pages in wp-admin were blank as well.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.