Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues PayPal 3005 error

Solved

PayPal 3005 error

• Hi there,

I have been attempting to purchase a license for your excellent gallery field add-on for the past couple of days.

Unfortunately I keep getting error 3005 from PayPal when I input my card details. Could you shed any light on this? I really want to give you my money to get this functionality for a project I’m working on!

Otherwise, is there any alternate method for me to send you payment for the gallery field add-on?

Cheers,

Antony

• Hi @[email protected]

It is possible that a recent website update has caused this paypal issue for you. Can you please use a different browser and attempt to purchase the add-on again?

This will ensure that there is no cached data and that you will have a better chance of bypassing this issue.

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks
    E

• Hi Elliot,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. No luck I’m afraid. I have tried a number of browsers, including Chrome where I was able to use PayPal successfully on another site. All gave the same error: 3005 when attempting to process my card details. Is this an issue that I need to raise with PayPal?

Please let me know if you need any further information from me.

Cheers,

Antony

• Hi @[email protected]

Thanks for the follow up.

I had a quick google and it looks like the error is related to a paypal issue with a bank account:
    https://www.google.com.au/search?q=paypal+error+3005&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&gfe_rd=cr&ei=-_nFUp_qFauN8Qea_ICADg

Can you please read a few of the results?

Is your paypal working correctly for other purchases?

Thanks
    E

• Success!

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I hadn’t seen issues with specific bank accounts, that’s what gave me the clue. I tried another card and it worked a treat.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘PayPal 3005 error’ is closed to new replies.