Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) path to css and js after including

Unread

path to css and js after including

• to include acf into my plugin I moved the acf folder from the plugins folder to a subdirectory (lib) of my plugin folder. Else I followed the instructions and it basically works. Only I had fields of type ‘user’ and ‘post_object’. When I click ‘add new’ these don’t give me any entries no longer and I have about 15 errors shown in the console.

Failed to load resource … the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found). The paths given here are indeed faulty (I’m on MAMP). http://localhost:8888/myPlugin/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/myPlugin ….
    ‘localhost:8888/myPlugin’ seems to me pretty much the same as ‘Applications/MAMP/htdocs/myPlugin’ (as you can see myPlugin appears twice).
    The files these paths try to access are css and js files (act-input.css, acf.min.js, etc.)

The other error I get in the console is: ReferenceError: Can’t find variable: acf Global Code – post-new.php:1972.

I just can’t find where these faulty paths are generated. I did quite some research but I still couldn’t find a hint.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.