Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) path to css and js after including

Unread

path to css and js after including

• to include acf into my plugin I moved the acf folder from the plugins folder to a subdirectory (lib) of my plugin folder. Else I followed the instructions and it basically works. Only I had fields of type ‘user’ and ‘post_object’. When I click ‘add new’ these don’t give me any entries no longer and I have about 15 errors shown in the console.

Failed to load resource … the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found). The paths given here are indeed faulty (I’m on MAMP). http://localhost:8888/myPlugin/Applications/MAMP/htdocs/myPlugin ….
    ‘localhost:8888/myPlugin’ seems to me pretty much the same as ‘Applications/MAMP/htdocs/myPlugin’ (as you can see myPlugin appears twice).
    The files these paths try to access are css and js files (act-input.css, acf.min.js, etc.)

The other error I get in the console is: ReferenceError: Can’t find variable: acf Global Code – post-new.php:1972.

I just can’t find where these faulty paths are generated. I did quite some research but I still couldn’t find a hint.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.