Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) Page Link not displaying all custom post types

Solving

Page Link not displaying all custom post types

• Hello,

I have a problem with the Page Link field and filters : it doesn’t display every Custom Post Type.

• WordPress version : 4.9.1
    • Advanced Custom Fields PRO version : 5.6.7

I desactivate a lot of plugins and just keep Polylang, iThemes Security and Yoast SEO.

All my CTP (custom post type) are created using register_post_type() function (no plugin). There is no significant difference between each CTPs, only name and slug changes.

So I started to do some tests :

1. I have a Page Link field with no filter
      Result:
      It displays Page, Posts, Media and one of my CTP called CTA.
    2. Now I filter some CTP:
 Service, Tarifs, Popin, CTA

Result:
      It only displays CTA custom post type.

3. I remove CTA so my filter looks like: Service, Tarifs, Popin

Result:
      It works, it displays Service, Tarifs, Popin

4. Now I add Page and Posts to the filter so it looks like: Service, Tarifs, Popin, Page, Post

Result:
      it displays Page, Post but none of my CTP.

I don’t how to solve this problem :
    – do you know which file ACF uses to display the Page Link dropdown ?
    – is there a way to modify the behavior without modifying the plugin (I do update frequently) ?

Thanks for your help,

Hadrien

• I ended up with desactivating Polylang, iThemes Security and Yoast SEO and Polylang was the guilty one.

I continue my investigation.

• I can’t update the page link acf, I’ve tried to disable the yoast plugin and no luck as well.

• I can confirm @hash ‘s findings that Polylang (Pro) was the guilty one causing this bug. ACF Pro 5.9.5 / Polylang Pro 3.0.3

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Page Link not displaying all custom post types’ is closed to new replies.