Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) Page Link not displaying all custom post types

Solving

Page Link not displaying all custom post types

• Hash

• December 13, 2017 at 9:39 pm

Hello,

I have a problem with the Page Link field and filters : it doesn’t display every Custom Post Type.

• WordPress version : 4.9.1
    • Advanced Custom Fields PRO version : 5.6.7

I desactivate a lot of plugins and just keep Polylang, iThemes Security and Yoast SEO.

All my CTP (custom post type) are created using register_post_type() function (no plugin). There is no significant difference between each CTPs, only name and slug changes.

So I started to do some tests :

1. I have a Page Link field with no filter
      Result:
      It displays Page, Posts, Media and one of my CTP called CTA.
    2. Now I filter some CTP:
 Service, Tarifs, Popin, CTA

Result:
      It only displays CTA custom post type.

3. I remove CTA so my filter looks like: Service, Tarifs, Popin

Result:
      It works, it displays Service, Tarifs, Popin

4. Now I add Page and Posts to the filter so it looks like: Service, Tarifs, Popin, Page, Post

Result:
      it displays Page, Post but none of my CTP.

I don’t how to solve this problem :
    – do you know which file ACF uses to display the Page Link dropdown ?
    – is there a way to modify the behavior without modifying the plugin (I do update frequently) ?

Thanks for your help,

Hadrien

• Hash

• December 15, 2017 at 9:35 pm

I ended up with desactivating Polylang, iThemes Security and Yoast SEO and Polylang was the guilty one.

I continue my investigation.

• rafael

• December 17, 2017 at 2:31 am

I can’t update the page link acf, I’ve tried to disable the yoast plugin and no luck as well.

• I can confirm @hash ‘s findings that Polylang (Pro) was the guilty one causing this bug. ACF Pro 5.9.5 / Polylang Pro 3.0.3

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.