Support

Account

Home Forums Front-end Issues ow to get the radio button value of acf

Helping

ow to get the radio button value of acf

• Hi Iam new to wordpress its been good working on it.

I have a requirement where i need to display the categories with images in the front page within a header.Every thing works fine.i have used a plugin to add a browse button so that user can upload iamge.problem was i used acm for creating a radiobutton for the admin in category page inorder to select the admin whether the particular category want to diaply in frontpage or not.

The admin can select yes or no radiobutton.

But iam not able to retrive the radiobutton values from the db.

$field = get_field_object($field_key);

$filed[‘value’] is returning null can you please help me. i dont know whether it is saving in db or not.which table i need to check whether the value is saving in db or not

• Check the ‘postmeta’ MySQL table (in phpmyadmin, you can search for it by the post_id).

One thing I would make sure is that your field has a field reference – this will be another postmeta entry with the same meta_key as your field prefixed with an underscore (e.g. if your field name is “my_field” the reference field meta_key would be “_my_field”). The meta_value of the reference field should be something like “field_2342451923sf” – however, if it is like “temp_key_for_my_field”, your field was not saved/created correctly. If you can verify this is not the case, that would be a good first step.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘ow to get the radio button value of acf’ is closed to new replies.