Support

Account

Home Forums Add-ons Repeater Field Output comma separated list of repeater sub field values

Solved

Output comma separated list of repeater sub field values

• I have an ACF repeater field field_5f71d4eaaf381 for email addresses and I want to output a comma separate list of the sub field values (measurement_extra_email_address) to create a $to for the WordPress mail function.

$values			  = $_POST['acf'];
    			$extra_recipients = $_POST['acf']['field_5f71d4eaaf381'];

if ( $extra_recipients ) {
    				$list = array();
    				foreach( $extra_recipients as $extra_recipient ) {
    					$list[] = $extra_recipient['measurement_extra_email_address'];
    				}
    				$to = implode(',', $list);
    			}

I thought above code should/would do it but no email is being send so I guess the code is incorrect..?

Just a note: When I remove above part of the code and just try $to = 'my@emailadress.com'; an email is being send so the error should be in there…

• Here’s the code I was looking for:

$values	= $_POST['acf'];
    			$measurement_mail_extra_recipients = $_POST['acf']['field_5f71d4eaaf381'];

if ( $measurement_mail_extra_recipients ) {
    				$list = array();
    				foreach( $measurement_mail_extra_recipients as $measurement_mail_extra_recipient ) {
    					$list[] = $measurement_mail_extra_recipient['field_5f71d55aaf382', $measurement_client];
    				}
    				$to = implode(',', $list);
    			}

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.