Support

Account

Home Forums Front-end Issues Order fields on Frontend same as backend

Helping

Order fields on Frontend same as backend

• Hi. Thank you for this outstanding plugin. In the admin page I can drag n drop fields within a group to my preferred order. However, using the code below, it lists on the frontend in the order the fields were originally created. My question is, how to list on frontend in backend drag n drop order? Many thanks,

`
    if( $fields ) {
    foreach( $fields as $field_name => $value ) {
    $field = get_field_object($field_name, false, array(‘load_value’ => true));
    echo $field[‘label’].’ – ‘.$value.'<br />’;

}

• Hi @hermit2016

I’ve just tested it on my end but failed to reproduce the issue. The front-end always shows the fields based on the fields order on the backend.

It’s possible that there’s something on your site that modifies the order. Could you please try to reproduce the issue on one of the WordPress’ stock themes (like Twenty Sixteen) with other plugins deactivated? If it disappears, then you can activate the theme and plugins one by one to see which one causes the issue.

If the issue persists, could you please open a new ticket and provide temporary admin credentials to your site? You can open a new ticket here: https://support.advancedcustomfields.com/new-ticket. Also, please don’t forget to explain the issue again and provide the link to this thread.

Thanks 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Order fields on Frontend same as backend’ is closed to new replies.