Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues Only certain ACF fields displaying

Solved

Only certain ACF fields displaying

• I’m trying to help someone out. They have a custom template and the following is the code they are using:

This is the following code:

<?php $Searchbyfield= $_POST['Searchbyfield'];  echo $Searchbyfield; ?>

<div class="content-wrapper">
      <div class="columns-wrapper">
        <div class="column1">
       <?php  $paged = (get_query_var('paged')) ? get_query_var('paged') : 1;			
    		$args= array(   'post_type' => 'legacy_collection', 'showposts' => '50', 'orderby' => '$Searchbyfield',	'paged' => $paged );
    			query_posts($args);
    			while (have_posts()) : the_post(); ?>
               <p><a href="<?php the_permalink() ?>"><?php the_title(); ?></a><br />
               <?php the_field('date_of_publication'); ?>,  <?php the_field('language'); ?></p>       

<?php endwhile;?>

The language field renders on the page, but not the “date_of_publication”. In the backend the field is populated.

Page in question: http://irforg.s418.sureserver.com/legacy-collection-documents/

• When I go to the page you posted I see the year listed. If that’s not what you want to be displayed check the field settings. The display value is determined there.

• I don’t know what you are seeing, but I tested with every single browser I have and there is no date appearing. It’s not even in the View Source.

Chris

• screenshot from the link you sent me, year and language listed below titles

• Mine: http://irforg.s418.sureserver.com/irf.png

I checked the site on my iPhone and the date appears there.
    Chris

• Turns out it was the font they insisted on using. I am sincerely recommending that they find a different font.

BTW the font is Martel (standard).

• and my browser was probably using the default “serif” because I don’t the font installed on my computer.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Only certain ACF fields displaying’ is closed to new replies.