we’ve discovered a small glitch with the oembed-field.
After the setup of our custom oembed-field we’ve pasted e.g. a youtube link and saved it. Then we removed the link and saved the post again. The video remains displaying in the frontend. You can also find the remaining information in the database which has to be manually deleted now.
Browser: Chrome, Version 78.0.3904.108 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit)
PHP Version: 7.2.25
MySQL Version: 10.2.29-MariaDB
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Welcome to the Advanced Custom Fields community forum.
Browse through ideas, snippets of code, questions and answers between fellow ACF users