Support

Account

Home Forums Bug Reports Not showing certain post types in Post Object and Page Link fields

Helping

Not showing certain post types in Post Object and Page Link fields

• Hi,

I’m experiencing the following issue with ACF 5.9.1 and WordPress 5.5.1. When I select a Page Link or a Post Object as the field type and don’t select anything at ‘Filter by Post Type’, I still don’t see all post types when I edit this field in the post where it is shown. I have 12 post types in total and it doesn’t show the last 2.

When I just filter these last 2 post types for the field, it does show me the posts for those 2 post types when editing the post. However, when I add 1 other post type to the filter, it just shows posts from that 1 added filter when I edit the field on a post.

It seems like a bug. I haven’t come across it before, but I also don’t think I ever made a site with more than 10 post types.

Hope you can help,
    Tom

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.