Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) not possible to select images after update to WP4.8

Solved

not possible to select images after update to WP4.8

• hy,
    i updated to wp 4.8 and it is no longer to select images – not either for a single image field or in a gallery.
    when i click the button, i get the following error in the console:

load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=thickbox,hoverIntent,common,admin-bar,svg-painter,heartbeat,wp-auth-che…:713 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘length’ of undefined
    at n.hide (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=thickbox,hoverIntent,common,admin-bar,svg-painter,heartbeat,wp-auth-che…:713)
    at n.createUploader (eml-media-views.js?ver=2.4.4:983)
    at n.initialize (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=thickbox,hoverIntent,common,admin-bar,svg-painter,heartbeat,wp-auth-che…:711)
    at n.initialize (eml-media-views.js?ver=2.4.4:610)
    at n.e.View (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery…:128)
    at n.constructor (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=thickbox,hoverIntent,common,admin-bar,svg-painter,heartbeat,wp-auth-che…:649)
    at n.constructor (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=thickbox,hoverIntent,common,admin-bar,svg-painter,heartbeat,wp-auth-che…:713)
    at new n (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery…:128)
    at n.browseContent (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=thickbox,hoverIntent,common,admin-bar,svg-painter,heartbeat,wp-auth-che…:712)
    at _ (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery…:128)
    at m (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery…:128)

thanks for your help 🙂

• I just did a test with both ACF4 and 5 with WP 4.8 and cannot recreate this issue. You’re error may have to do with another plugin, or something in the theme.

• thank you for your reply. i will try to trace it down to find the cause of the problem.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘not possible to select images after update to WP4.8’ is closed to new replies.