Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues NOT AUTOSAVING CAUSING MASSIVE CATASTROPHIC DATA LOSS

Solving

NOT AUTOSAVING CAUSING MASSIVE CATASTROPHIC DATA LOSS

• Due to massive amounts of loss data due to losing entire 1,000 to 20,000+ word posts that do not save and when session times out or page accidentally reloads or browser crashes or pc crashes some other reason did not manually click save button, EVERYTHING IS TOTALLY LOST, FOREVER.

As a result, I CAN NO LONGER USE THIS GARBAGE PLUGIN because although it works, if it can’t save my posts which is the whole point of even having a blog, then it is doing nothing good for me. Totally useless plugin which has caused far more ham than good, I would have been better off copy and pasting html templates into each new post where at least I would not lose all the data and cumulatively hundreds of hours of typing into my blog that are utterly lost.

You need to fix this major, catastrophic usability issue that not only renders this plugin useless, but also excessively harmful and dangerous to the user’s blog.

I read many other posts with people describing the same issue and you saying you aren’t going to fix this catastrophic data loss bug. This is not a “feature”, this is an essential and absolutely mandatory functionality issue bug that urgently needs to be fixed or considering suing for all the lost hours.

• DO NOT reply if you are not the developer (unless you have a COMPLETE solution).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘NOT AUTOSAVING CAUSING MASSIVE CATASTROPHIC DATA LOSS’ is closed to new replies.