Support

Account

Home Forums Bug Reports No Matches found issue

Solving

No Matches found issue

• Hi @Elliot Condon,

I have a reallllllllly annoying problem with some of my post object and taxonomy fields.
    When entering the selection field it ends up saying ‘No Matches Found’ and gives me nothing!
    the strange thing is, not all of the post object and taxonomy fields have this issue, some just work! To make it even more crazy, they were working before, I’m using a local test environment (MAMP).

*new info:
    I found out some text fields not save as well, and I think I found the cause of all these issues. It has to do with the upgrade from ACF 4.X.X to ACF Pro 5.1.5
    See, I had ACF 4 and recently upgraded to ACF Pro and now I remember the issues started around that moment.
    A few minutes ago I switched back to check if my fields would function normally with ACF 4, and they do…..
    However, I really like ACF Pro with it’s features and select2 etcetera.
    Can you help me out with this info?

• Having kind of the same problem.

• My problem is solved by now, do you have proper field keys? My field keys were messed up due to a automatic slug generating function in my functions.php

• Had problem with user authorisations, problem is fixed now, thank you for replying.

• I know this is an old thread but I’ve run into this issue as well (at least with a post object field within a repeater) and I’m running the latest schtuff (ACF Pro 5.3.0, WP 4.3.1) as of this writing. Anyone have any luck? It’s happening with simple Page Link fields as well. Thanks in advance!

• Hi @rustyblue100 ,

Are you still having this problem?

I have tried replicating it with no luck.

Kindly let me know so that I may be able to help 🙂

• Hi @rustyblue100 ,

Are you still having this problem?

I have tried replicating it with no luck.

Kindly let me know so that I may be able to help 🙂

• Hi there,

I have a similar problem. My Post Object field says “No matches found” under Filter by Post Type and Filter by Taxonomy but I do have multiple Post Types and Taxonomies.

Any idea on how to fix that?

Thanks,
    Jeff

• Hi @jeffceriello

Could you please let me know the version of your ACF? Looking at your screenshot, I believe there’s a conflict on your site. Could you please try to reproduce the issue on one of the WordPress’ stock themes (like Twenty Sixteen) with other plugins deactivated? If it disappears, then you can activate the theme and plugins one by one to see which one causes the issue.

Thanks 🙂

• Hi @James

My ACF version is 5.4.5.

I am using a custom clean theme, it doesn’t really have much into it.

I have deactivated all plugins and I can see that the issue occurs when Toolset Types plugin is active.

Do you have any idea on how to fix it?

Thank you 🙂

• Hi @jeffceriello

ACF has version 5.4.8 now, could you please update it to get the latest feature and bugfix?

Regarding your issue, I believe Toolset Types has confirmed that the issue is related to their script and they will fix it in the future update. Could you please get in touch with them regarding this issue?

Thanks 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘No Matches found issue’ is closed to new replies.