Support

Account

Home Forums Feedback My thread disappeared?

Solved

My thread disappeared?

• I created a post/thread and edited it, like, two times, and after submitting the last time I got an empty text field and my post didn’t show up in the list. I tried to post again and it said something like “it appears that you have already posted this” – is there a moderation queue to which my post was moved (because I edited it in close succession, perhaps) and is now hidden until moderator approval? If so, could it please be approved?

• Your topic is back up. This sometimes happen if you make updates and submit them too quickly.

• This reply has been marked as private.
  • I too have had this problem multiple times lately. I get: “ERROR: Duplicate reply detected; it looks as though you’ve already said that!”. How do I know when or if I can view my post/reply again? Very frustrating.

Maybe the settings can be tweaked a bit? And might I suggest a preview mode, that would spare a lot of edits.

• @lepardman If you have it post a link to the tread you’re having an issue with.

• Third attempt on trying to post a reply to you John (two attempts yesterday with 1-2 hours in between). After submit the posts just vanish, don’t know what’s happening.

Anyway, thank you for replying! Here’s the url https://support.advancedcustomfields.com/forums/topic/block-json-with-translated-title-and-description-i18n-l10n-2/

My latest reply has since then appeared but there’s also a duplicate posted because I think it re-posted on page refresh once the lock lifted.

• I found and corrected the post. For some reason it was marked as spam, I don’t know why, I have no access to the settings for whatever is used for spam prevention here. But once you have a reply marked as spam it becomes nearly impossible to post anything here unless all your messages are marked not spam.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘My thread disappeared?’ is closed to new replies.