Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues Multisite Sync Solution

Solving

Multisite Sync Solution

• Hey dudes. I am the developer of a plugin called Multisite Post Duplicator. I’ve been working on an additional feature for a month or so now that allows you to automatically sync your acf field groups throughout a WordPress Multisite network.

If/when you have my plugin installed, you can go into your acf field group and, when going to publish your group, you can check the sites on your network you wish to duplicate your field group too.

ACF multisite sync

Whats more, you can also check ‘create a duplication link’ which means whenever you update that field group again the changes will also be pushed through to your linked group.

I’m posting this here because i’ve seen questions about it on here in the past.

I hope you guys find it useful 🙂

Cheers

Mario

• Hi @magicstick

Awesome work on this plugin! It has really helped me out on my current project!

• This sounds great. One question:

Will this be able to sync the values entered into the fields? So if for example I update a custom field on Site B, then that value would be saved and synced to Site A too.

Thanks

• Will this be able to sync the values entered into the fields? So if for example I update a custom field on Site B, then that value would be saved and synced to Site A too.

Absolutely. This is its primary purpose.

• does it create a duplicate post in the table for the site a when posted in site b..wont it make the database too huge?

• Hey,

thanks for the awesome Plugin. I got one question:

I linked a Field Group (for an Option page) and linked this over 4 sites. When i edit a field (eq field name or something else) it will work fine – but not when i edit a value over the option panel. Is this not possible?

• Ah. Yes. This is the intended functionality. Never considered syncing the values of option pages. Perhaps you might consider a network option for these fields? This way your value can be accessed by all sub sites?

https://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/get_site_option

• This is a good idea, thank you. 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Multisite Sync Solution’ is closed to new replies.