Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues Multisite Page link field?

Solving

Multisite Page link field?

• I’m building a wordpress multisite and I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to get ACF ‘page link’ fields to show all page links across all multisites?

If there isn’t such a functionality could anyone point me in the right direction as to where I would need to change some code?

Thanks for your time 🙂

• A brief look at ACF’s plugin files shows a file called page_link.php. Is there anything in there that would help the cause?

I can imagine that the plugin currently only looks at the current blog / site and returns a query from that. I’m guessing I would need to change this so that the query returns a result that included every site instead.

• Same answer as for your other post:

Did you try this add-on?
    https://github.com/tmconnect/acf-relationship-multisite

For cross-linking this is the perfect solution. You can either return the post object of ID.

The only downside is that you can only select one subsite per field. So you would need to create a multisite field for every subsite you want to gain access to.

• This sounds like an ok compromise except unfortunately I need to give the user access to all the the multisites at the same time.

I guess I could create one relationship input for each multisite and then create a conditional dropdown for each however unfortunately this isn’t really a solution in my case.. more of a last resort 🙁

Thanks for letting me know about the plugin though 🙂

• @studiobovenkamer-nl Thanks for that link, it will come in extremely handy. I have not seen that plugin before. I was actually just contemplating the best way to create relationships to posts on multisite and this will save me a bit of work. Your work?

• No not my work, but I’m loving it. The add-on is made by Thomas Meyer.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Multisite Page link field?’ is closed to new replies.