Support

Account

Home Forums Add-ons Gallery Field Multiple Galleries per Post

Helping

Multiple Galleries per Post

• Hi there,
    I’m wondering if you or anyone that is using this plugin has managed to get multiple galleries working withing a single post. I am able to add the multiple fields, tie in the API to the template, but then when trying to get them to display I am getting the second gallery not displaying correctly and the control is affecting the first gallery. I assume this is because the plugin is using class based js controls, before I begin hacking together a solution I am wondering if anyone has had any luck?

Thanks in advance!

• Elliot

• September 4, 2013 at 2:10 pm

Hi @smal_creative

Yes, I have done this many times with no issues.

I think your issue is related to the JS side of things. Please note that ACF is a PHP API for saving and loading data, not a library for making sliders and such.

Perhaps you need to create a sandbox to test running 2 sliders on the same page, then when it is working, you can populate the slides with ACF data.

Good luck

Thanks
    E

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.