Support

Account

Home Forums ACF PRO Multiple Flexible Content Fields

Helping

Multiple Flexible Content Fields

• Hello all,

I have the following problem:

Until now I use Flexible Contents fields with different elements for different page templates. For example: Head element (meta info, title image, teaser element), Cards element (repeater: card title, card content, card image) or FAQ element (repeater: FAQ title, FAQ content).

Now there is the following difficulty: On all page templates e.g. the Head element should be available, but not on all page templates the FAQ or Card element.

Theoretically, I would have to create a separate field group for each page template and create the elements that already exist there several times. That is mega time-consuming. There must be a better solution.

How do you do that?

Best regards,
    Samuel

• You can do this using the clone fields. You create a field group that has all of the fields for a layout. These fields are not in flex fields, they are just fields. The you create a field group with a flex field for each different place you want the flex field and you create layouts, the layouts all have a single field and that is a clone field where you clone all of the fields of your other groups.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.