Support

Account

Home Forums ACF PRO Multiple Flexible Content Fields

Helping

Multiple Flexible Content Fields

• Hello all,

I have the following problem:

Until now I use Flexible Contents fields with different elements for different page templates. For example: Head element (meta info, title image, teaser element), Cards element (repeater: card title, card content, card image) or FAQ element (repeater: FAQ title, FAQ content).

Now there is the following difficulty: On all page templates e.g. the Head element should be available, but not on all page templates the FAQ or Card element.

Theoretically, I would have to create a separate field group for each page template and create the elements that already exist there several times. That is mega time-consuming. There must be a better solution.

How do you do that?

Best regards,
    Samuel

• You can do this using the clone fields. You create a field group that has all of the fields for a layout. These fields are not in flex fields, they are just fields. The you create a field group with a flex field for each different place you want the flex field and you create layouts, the layouts all have a single field and that is a clone field where you clone all of the fields of your other groups.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.