Support

Account

Home Forums Bug Reports Multiple fields and multiple pages don't work

Solving

Multiple fields and multiple pages don't work

• Hello,

I’m having an issue with the plugin, I have added 4 custom fields, 2 text, 2 wysiwyg, … Its being used in a post type product. The only field that shows up is the first text field for all of the posts, but the second field (wysiwyg) only shows up on the first post, it doesn’t show up on any of the other pages. The other 2 fields don’t show up at all. I see other people having this issue, but I don’t see an answer on how to resolve this…

• Hi @buckybee,

Can you please post the code you are using to show the custom fields?

Thanks

• This reply has been marked as private.
  • Hi @buckybee

Your code looks fine, however you are missing the WP loop which could be causing the issue you have posted.

Without this loop, it is possible that the global $post object is not instantiated correctly.

The WP loop is documented on the codex, and used in the default theme included in your WP install. I would check it out and make sure yo use it.

To test what ACF data is available, try using the get_fields function.

Try also passing in the $post->ID value as the first parameter like so:
    get_fields( $post->ID )

This function will return all fields in an array. So you will need to debug the data by dumping it like so:

<?php echo '<pre>';
    	print_r( get_fields( $post->ID ) );
    echo '</pre>';
    die; ?>

You mentioned that many other people are having this exact issue? Could you be so kind to link to these other threads, as I am not aware of a widespread issue regarding values not being returned.

Thanks
    E

• Hi
    I have added the ACF for schema structured data (on products in woocommerce) but it does not show up in the structured data testing tool.
    I have looked through the documentation and I can’t make head nor tail of it.
    Any advice of what I need to get it to show up would be appreciated

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Multiple fields and multiple pages don't work’ is closed to new replies.