Support

Account

Home Forums Feature Requests More prominent way to show that a sync is available

Helping

More prominent way to show that a sync is available

• I work in a team and all of us work on the custom fields, but because there isn’t a clear indication that there has been a sync for the acf-json we usually miss it. And this will result in fields suddenly missing from a group that someone thought he made.

I would love a clear bar in the wp-admin maybe on all the pages, because it can also introduce some problems when editing content on a post or page when the new fields are not yet synced.

A default WordPress notice in the admin area should do fine, maybe with a sync button right there that syncs all the fields with the click of a button (I almost never want to sync only one group).

I would love to know what you think.

• I can only add a big up to that request. I’m having the same issues on a regular basis, so indeed a more prominent notification would be great, and a button to sync all fields would also be a time saver.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.